I finished all of the photos on time this week, but I had a full weekend. We celebrated my dad’s birthday on Saturday, so both of my sister’s were down for that and we spent the weekend hanging out with each other and going on a long run (the longest of my half-marathon training so far.)
1. Playing with reflections.
2. Apparently this is my go to selfie pose. Wearing my new Target flannel.
3. A diy gift from my sister last year.
4. Giant scarves are my favorite.
5. Any scarves are my favorite.
6. My constant accessories in one photo, my glasses and my ring.
7. A “messed-up” picture that was supposed to be of two people which is hard to do with a 55mm lens. 🙂
All in all, a good week, both in front of the camera and behind the camera.